Terms of Reference
Development of a Youth Integrity Interactive Game and Videos on Anti-Corruption Legislation
Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) is the local chapter of the global movement against corruption, committed to promoting good governance and eradicating corruption in Sri Lanka. TISL’s mission is to support the collective effort to eradicate corruption in order to build a future Sri Lanka which is equitable, peaceful, and just.
TISL’s Advocacy and Legal Advice Centre (ALAC) engages in increasing public awareness on corruption and provides free legal advice to victims and witnesses of corruption. Our centres in Colombo, Matara and Vavuniya provide information on available mechanisms to pursue complaints and mediate between relevant institutions and citizens in order to find lasting solutions.
ALAC is seeking the services of an individual or an organization to design and develop a Youth Integrity interactive game (mobile) and videos on anti-corruption legislation to enhance knowledge and awareness among citizens, especially the youth, on bribery, corruption and anti-corruption mechanisms. TISL will provide the required information and expertise to the supplier.
The selected service provider should develop a game and videos that meet the following requirements:
1. Youth Integrity Interactive Game
• The game should provide an entertaining platform while providing knowledge on Anti-Bribery and Corruption tools.
• The game must be built to accommodate Sinhala, Tamil, and English.
• The game should contain three stages of difficulty with each stage containing a minimum of 10 competitive levels.
• The entire game should contain 100 questions relating to Bribery, Corruption and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms.
• Each level should contain some questions relating to Bribery and Corruption. The scores from each level should contribute to the final stage.
• All final source codes should be transferred to TISL at the end of the development.
• The game should be accessible from mobile phones (Google play store and Apple app store)
• The game should contain in-game music and other sound effects, along with general features of a game.
• The supplier should provide a Demo-video for the game.
2. Videos on Anti-Corruption legislations
• Develop 7 short animated videos (duration 3 minutes each) on anti-corruption legislation to raise public awareness on the anti-corruption mechanisms.
• Accommodate changes to videos prior to finalising.
• All the videos must be created to accommodate Sinhala, Tamil and English.
Proposals should contain the following:
• Concept for game development
• Concepts for video productions (including storyboard would be an added advantage)
• Proof of past experience
• All-inclusive cost proposal
• Proposed timeline
• Plan to incorporate all three languages
The cost for both activities should not exceed Rs. 1,500,000. However, the supplier will be selected on a competitive, value-for-money basis and suppliers are encouraged to submit a cost-effective proposal.
DEADLINE FOR THE APPLICATION: 20TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Send in your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org