Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) is the local chapter of Transparency International (TI), the global movement against corruption, committed to promoting good governance and eradicating corruption in Sri Lanka. TISL’s mission is to support the collective effort to eradicate corruption in order to build a future Sri Lanka which is equitable, peaceful and justice.
TISL is keen to have continued youth engagement in the fight against corruption. The lack of awareness among the public including the youth about corruption and its many facets, discourages meaningful engagement by citizens on monitoring and preventing such corruption.
Youth represent a significant portion of the population in Sri Lanka and are generally more open to social change and political transformation. Considering the need for youth engagement in transforming Sri Lanka’s corruption crisis, TISL is seeking the services of a production house/team to develop 2-3-minute-long song in the Sinhala and Tamil languages. The song is intended to encouragement young people to take a stand against corruption.
The song should:
- Initiate a public dialogue on anti-corruption
- Motivate youth to take action against corruptions
- Encourage young people to be whistleblowers
- Contain a relatable, creative, catchy, inspirational message targeted at the youth which will likely become viral on media
Purpose of the song
The overall objective of this creation is to motivate the young generation to fight against corruption and move them to action.
The Service Provider will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Engage a writer to draft the lyrics of the song in Sinhala and Tamil (Mix)
- Produce a song with those lyrics
- Produce a music video for the song, including subtitles and sign language interpretation in-video.
Please note that the service provider is required to seek advance approval before carrying out any task and seek the feedback on deliverables for quality assurance.
Proposals on the specifications, along with a detailed budget should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th March 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch their concept to TISL.