This document outlines the scope and objectives for a one-day training program aimed at enhancing the media communication skills of TISL staff. The purpose of this training is to equip staff members with the necessary knowledge and techniques to effectively communicate on various communication channels, both online and offline, and confidently respond to questions from journalists.
The primary objective of the training program is to prepare TISL staff to excel in media appearances, including interviews, press conferences, panel discussions, and public speeches. The training should focus on the following areas:
- Media Interaction Techniques:
– Provide practical tips and tricks for effective media interactions.
– Equip staff with strategies to confidently handle media interviews and press conferences.
– Teach techniques to address difficult questions strategically and with poise
- Effective Communication Skills:
– Demonstrate techniques for delivering impactful, relatable public speeches and presentations.
– Enhance announcing and compering skills for events and occasions.
- Personality and Body Language:
– Highlight the significance of personality and body language in media communication.
– Offer insights into projecting a confident and approachable image.
The training program will comprise a majority of interactive sessions, practical exercises, and hands-on learning opportunities. It is expected to benefit approximately 40 staff members. The training will be conducted at TISL’s office premises in Nawala, Rajagiriya.
Interested parties are invited to submit a concise proposal that outlines their approach to fulfilling the training requirements. The proposal should also include a brief description of the trainers’ experience and expertise in media communication.
The submission deadline is September 29, 2023. Proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Proposal – Media Training Programme.”
For any inquiries or clarifications, please contact Maleen at 0777334420 or 0114369781 ext. 203.