Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) is a National Chapter of Transparency International (TI), the leading global movement against corruption. As a local organization working towards combating corruption, TISL raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption and works with partners in government, public sector, business and civil society to develop and implement effective measures to tackle it. Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) advocates for transparency and accountability measures, striving towards an open, inclusive and equitable government and society that are committed to driving out corruption.
TISL is looking for dynamic and committed individual for below position.
Programme Manager (Political Sector Pillar) – Colombo
Political Sector Programme Pillar is one of the strategic pillars in TISL existing strategy. The role holder will support Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) to advocate for reducing or eradicating political sector corruption and demand for transparency and accountability in political sector.
The post holder will be responsible for leading the political sector program initiatives to reach the organizational strategic objective of reducing political sector corruption. The post holder will be responsible for project implementation pertaining to the sector including managing project budgets under multiple donors.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Law, Humanities, Political Science or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of similar level experience in either the public, private or civil society sector.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience in project management and budget management
- Sound understanding of the anti-corruption and governance sector in Sri Lanka.
- Diplomacy and tactful negotiation skills.
- Excellent management skills
- Fluent in English as well as Sinhalese or Tamil
- Excellent skills in MS office
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com mentioning position as the Subject line.
Closing date – 24.03.2023