Terms of reference
Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) is seeking the expertise of an individual or an organization to draft and finalize the research report for the Global Corruption Barometer (GCB) 2019.
TISL is the local chapter of the global movement against corruption, committed to promoting good governance and eradicating corruption in Sri Lanka. TISL’s mission is to support the collective effort to eradicate corruption to build a future Sri Lanka which is equitable, peaceful and just. TISL is seeking the services of an individual or an organization to draft the report on the findings of the Global Corruption Barometer survey conducted in Sri Lanka in 2019.
The Global Corruption Barometer is the world’s largest public opinion survey on views and experiences of corruption conducted under the guidance of Transparency International (TI). As a poll of the general public, it provides an indicator as to how corruption is affecting individuals on a national level and how efforts to curb corruption around the world are viewed on the ground. For more information visit https://www.transparency.org/research/gcb/gcb_2015_16/0
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
• A proven track record of critically analyzing quantitative data and report writing.
• Knowledge and/or experience on anti-corruption frameworks.
• Ability to present findings in an unbiased manner.
• Professionalism and adherence to timelines.
• Ability to draft the report in English and provide Sinhala and Tamil translations.
• The assignment should be completed in 30 days.
Candidates are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) along with an updated CV to [email protected] by 26th May 2019 (State the name of the vacancy as the Subject). The EoI must elaborate the candidate’s ability fulfill the above mentioned criteria and a cost estimate.