Intern - Fundraising for Transparency International Sri Lanka
Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL), the National chapter of the leading global movement against corruption, is seeking the services of an energetic, hardworking and innovative young individual to join its team as an Intern – Fundraising for a period of six months, with the possibility of extension. The selected candidate will be provided with a monthly travelling allowance.
Envisioning a nation that upholds integrity, Transparency International Sri Lanka’s goal is to support the collective effort to eradicate corruption in order to build a future Sri Lanka which is equitable, peaceful and just.
Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL) is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization, committed to the promotion of good governance and eradication of corruption. Through a multi-sectoral approach, TISL engages with diverse stakeholders in the private and public sectors, as well as with likeminded civil society groups and the citizenry.
TISL is enhancing its fundraising capacity, and is working to expand and strengthen outreach and awareness raising among the public, as well as donors.
As Intern – Fundraising, your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Fundraising Officer in organising and maintaining outreach to donors (through the finalisation of a database/contact list, drafting of newsletters etc.)
• Ensuring that news relevant to TISL, TISL project implementation and TISL press releases are uploaded and available on the organisation’s social media sites
• Maintaining oversight over social media sites and ensuring any queries or comments are relayed to the relevant manager, and developing a response in consultation with relevant manager
• Supporting the rolling out of the organization’s fundraising strategy and the anticipated communications strategy
• Any other tasks that may come up
You should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, be IT literate, and fluent in English. Fluency in Sinhala and/or Tamil an asset.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: July 20th 2017